Models play a vital role in everything we do at Eye Design! To show our appreciation for those who participate, Eye Design offers complimentary services (worth up to $1,600). To learn more about being a model for brows, lashes and beyond, keep reading and discover all of our fabulous opportunities.
Want to experience all that Eye Design has to offer for free? Eye Design University regularly hosts Masterclass training programs, which require live-demo models! Those who participate can enjoy our brow and lash services at no cost.*
(*To ensure all models arrive on time, Eye Design policy requires a $200. After you complete the modeling session, the deposit is refundable–or use it towards your touch-up appointment!)
Eye Design offers model opportunities for nearly all of our services! The following are our upcoming opportunities:
- Basic Lash Class: October 28 and 29
- Expect to leave with a full Natural Set.
- Kim’s Effect Masterclass: October 30
- October 30 will be your first-ever opportunity to try Kim’s Effect, our signature lash set, as a model! Developed by Nadia herself, Kim’s Effect combines Russian Volume with classic application for dense volume along the lash line and a fluttery look near the brow bone.
- Basic Lash Class: December 2 and 3
- Permanent Makeup Masterclass: January 13, 14, 15 and 16
- Choose from Powder Effect for brows, eyeliner or semi-permanent lip makeup!
- Basic Lash Class: January 27 and 28
- Russian Volume + Kim’s Effect Lash Class: January 29 and 30
- Experience intense 6D+ volume and Kim’s Effect!
- Microblading Masterclass: February 24, 25 and 26
- Searching for a classic hair-stroke brow look? Join us as a microblading model.
- Russian Volume + Kim’s Effect Lash Class: March 4 and 5
All Eye Design University courses are written and developed by our founder and Master Technician Nadia Afanaseva! Additionally, Nadia is the lead instructor in most of our classes, too.
Our team of experts assists students one-on-one, every step of the way so that models remain comfortable throughout the experience. We have served thousands of happy models throughout the years.
Just like we do for clients in our Fifth Avenue studio, Eye Design treats all models as individuals. Together, our technicians and our student techs assess every model’s one-of-a-kind facial features and unique personal style. No matter which procedure you choose, as a model, you will go through a styling process with your technician in order to determine the look that is right for you as an individual!
Ready to take a look at the brow transformation from Eye Design’s most recent Microblading Masterclass? On Day 1 of this 3-day professional training workshop, Nadia performs a live demo from start to finish. Our students always love watching the procedure up close! It is the perfect way to absorb all of Nadia’s exclusive tips, tricks and techniques. Nadia works slowly so that students can catch all of her secrets and encourages you to ask questions along the way! She cannot wait to share all that she has learned with you.
After a full day of practice on Day 2, students work with their own live models on Day 3 of our microblading Masterclass! You will meet your model and hold an in-person consultation with her, where you will discuss her desired results. Then, you will prep your model for her procedure with numbing cream and get to work–all with the help of a talented and experienced Eye Design technician!